Coffee Recipe: Mocaccino For People Who Want More Without Machine
Mocaccino is simple, delicious, and more indulgent than a cappuccino or a caffè macchiato. It blends the flavors of coffee, cream and chocolate together in a harmonious embrace which warms your heart and invigorates you. Following a few simple steps, you can easily make this delicious cafè grade mocaccino at home in just 5 minutes without coffee machine!
- 10-15g Dark/ milk chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp Hot water
- 1tbsp Fresh coffee
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Full cream milk
How To Make It:
- Take 10-15 grams chocolate in a mug and add 2-3 tbsp boiling water to that. Wait for 1 minute to soften the chocolate, then mix it until dissolves. Then add your fresh coffee and sugar. Mix again until everything is well combined.
- Now in a saucepan heat up the milk on medium heat for about 3 minutes. Do not boil the milk, take it off the heat when it starts to come to a simmer. Or you can microwave the milk for 1.5 minutes on high.
- Pour the hot milk into a clean heat-resistant jar and close the lid properly and be very careful here, make sure the milk isn’t too hot and the bottle you’re using is heat resistant. You can also use a coffee tumbler or flask instead of a glass jar.
- Now shake the bottle for 15-20 seconds until the milk becomes frothy.
- Then slowly pour the frothy milk into the chocolate coffee mixture and your mocaccino is ready to drink.
- You can decorate your coffee with some cocoa powder or chocolate syrup on top.