Coffee Recipe: Everything Is Simple About Mocha
Mocha is one of the top favorite drinks of all time to a lot of people. It's essentially latte with chocolate. But for this week's post, we decided to make one next level!
Before we get into our recipe, here's an overview of what a standard mocha looks like?
You start with of with a high quality milk chocolate sauce, after that you add two shots of espresso, then cocoa powder to balance out the sweetness, at this point you should stir up real fast before the cocoa powder has a chance to get clumpy, then add whatever milk you like; it can be a milk substitute, or regular whole milk. It can be iced or hot, whatever you want. They are delicious in all sorts of ways!
- Sheratique Mocha
- Chocolate milk
- Milk chocolate
- Dark chocolate
- White chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
How To Make It:
- Measure out equal parts of all 3 types of chocolate (11g of each).
- Get your freshly roasted Mocha flavored beans and make your shot of espresso.
- Add the espresso shot to the chocolate mixture and keep stirring until your chocolate melts.
- Add iced chocolate milk
- Add your whipped cream on top
- Sprinkle on some cocoa powder