Our coffee is for the calm, the peaceful, the warm, the positive. This is for everyone who stops to smell the roses and takes time to chill; enjoys the brewing. You treat yourself kindly, you are aware of your expectations, because you understand who you are.
Coffee is our pleasure of life; it lightens your mood. Our coffee makes you happier, sexier and more alive. We believe in wonderful people making life wonderful, so we provide you with the motivation you need to be present.
We roast all coffee to order because we believe your coffee should arrive perfectly fresh. Orders in by Tuesday at noon (PST) will be roasted & shipped on Thursday. Orders in by Friday at noon (PST) will be roasted & shipped on Monday.
If you ordered an E-Gift Card the redemption code will be emailed to the email address you entered. If you think you may have entered the email address incorrectly or ordered the wrong type of gift card, please email us at email@example.com
We roast our coffees specific to the brew method that will be used. Select Fine grind if you will be using an espresso machine or for Turkish coffee. For pour-over cones or drip pots, choose Drip. For cold brewing, French press, or chemex, choose Coarse.
We recommend keeping your coffee away from extreme heat or cold. Our coffee bags offer excellent environmental protection. We treat coffee like great bread which means we advise you to buy fresh and more often, rather than storing it up.
Consider our Coffee Subscriptionif you want us to ship fresh roasted coffee to you on a scheduled basis.
Generally, our coffee roasting style would be considered a ‘medium’ roast, with the exception of our 6 Bean Espresso blend which is a dark roast. We have a unique roast profile for each coffee that brings out its best characteristics and flavors.
In order to place an order, please follow these steps:
1. Choose your coffee and add it to cart.
2. A new window will open, with a confirmation of the coffee added to cart. You add more coffees to your cart if you want to buy more. If you want to finalize the order, click “CHECKOUT”.
3. If you want to use a discount code, enter it in the proper field and click “APPLY”. Next, choose payment and shipping method and click “NEXT”.
4. Enter your contact information and shipping address. Remember to fill in all the required fields. Next, click ”CONTINUE” to proceed to order summary.
5. Make sure that the details in “Order Summary” are correct. If everything is correct and you’re logged in, click “CONFIRM TO SHIPPING METHOD”. If you don’t have an account, check "save this information for next time" It will enable us to fulfill your order.
6. If you have chosen PayPal as a payment method, please make the payment in this step.
7. Hurray! Your order has been successfully placed and we’re on it! We have also sent you a confirmation email. You will be informed about further proceedings via email.
You can track your order with the tracking number we emailed you, you will have day-to-day details about your order on USPS tracking page. Remember that we cannot affect the delivery time of your parcel.
All orders will be shipped on the first available business day, unless otherwise indicated in your order confirmation. If your order consists of a coffee that roasts on a specific day e.g. Wednesday, the entire order will ship together on that specific day.
Orders cannot be roasted and shipped on the same day that they are placed. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you via email of the delay as soon as possible.
Our coffees are packed with utmost care and use best efforts so that the coffees could be delivered to you safely. If the coffees you have received are damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach photographs of damaged goods. Don’t worry, we will send you new coffees for free!
To ensure your complete satisfaction, you may keep the coffee. Please, contact Customer Service at email@example.com. If applicable, we will replace your order with a new one for free, or you will receive a refund.